now browsing by month
Gingerbread House Contest
Attention Seniors… Do you think you can do better?
Storytelling Photography is holding a gingerbread house decorating contest. Just buy a standard ginger bread house (Michael’s or Fred Meyers), decorate it and take it to Storytelling Photography on December 13 by 4 pm (Doors will be locked by 4:05).
The winner will be chosen by public votes and will receive a package including a sitting fee, portrait packet and a 14 page hard cover book. This totals a $476 value.
If you’d like more information contact Storytelling Photography at 360.355.5426.
Meeting on Thursday, November 21 in Mr. Evan’s room during Help Time
Sign up if you want to participate…
- Thursday, November 21st
- Wednesday, November 27th (STP Shoot)
- Next meeting is Wednesday, December 4th
- Bring Thanksgiving Pictures
- 30 Day Picture Challenge is due November 22nd
Fine Arts and Food… Listen Up!!
- Flash Mob Practice during Help Time in Palmer’s Room
- Dinner Theater
- November 22nd.
- The Life Aquatic
- Food is fish theme (Sign up on Palmer’s Door)
- Bring a prepared statement on what your thankful for
This Friday, November 15, National Honor Society is sponsoring a blood drive. Contact the school if you would like to donate!